did i... did i... did i...

Did I pray five times today?
Did I read Holy Qura’an with understanding today?
Did I sincerely completed my duties and responsibilities today?
Did I Speak lies today?
Did I misbehave today?
Did I tease anyone today?
Did I make fun of someone or laugh at someone’s mistake today?
Did I show off today?
Did I behave arrogantly with anyone today?
Did I backbite today?
Did I get jealous today?
Did I get angry today?
Did I improve in any way today?
Did I waste any time today?
Did I feel proud or superior today?
Did I spend money extravagantly today?
Did I do my Hijab today?
Did I speak unnecessarily to any one of the opposite Sex today?
Did I see any vulgar/obscene movie/program today?
Did I disrespect my parents today?
Are my family members happy with me today?
Did I thank Allah for everything today?
Did I disobey any commandments of Allah today?
Did I ask forgiveness of Allah today?

No comments:

Post a Comment